This document outlines the terms and conditions, refunds, and returns policies of Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd. We have also included an important update regarding our covid policy. Our refund and returns policy for our Blue Mountains Day Tour or any other tour that we promote is set out below. All online receipts will document our parent company Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd.
- Our business takes two types of bookings. 1) directly with our business by way of booking on our website or 2) through a third-party booking agency such as but not limited to Viator, TripAdvisor, Get Your Guide.
- If in the case of (2) it will be the third-party booking agents refund policy that applies. All bookings made with our business (1) our booking and refund policies apply.
- Our booking and refund policy (2) is set out below
- If the customer cancels more than 30 days from the Blue Mountains Day Tour travel date a full refund will apply less bank charges
- If the customer cancels between 7 and 29 days from the Blue Mountains Day Tour travel date a 50% refund will be applied less bank charges
- If the customer cancels within 7-days of the Blue Mountains Day Tour travel date no refund will apply
- If the Blue Mountains Day Tour is cancelled by our business, due to an act of God or extreme weather event, a full refund will be offered to the customer regardless or they can choose to transfer to a newly nominated day tour date. An act of god and/or extreme weather event includes but not limited to flood, heavy rain that may cause flood, fire, fire that may be imminent in the National Park, extreme heat that causes the NSW Rural Fire Service to announce a Total Fire Ban and due to that announcement, the Government closes all national parks as a precautionary measure, earthquake or tremor, high winds that may deem the National park unsafe for participants
- If refunds apply the full refund will be placed in the customers nominated bank account or returned to the nominated credit card within 7 days from our business being notified.
- By using our online secure gateway, you agree to be legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not continue with your online booking. In all cases the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all the other person(s) named in the booking and who partake in the booked tour(s)
Fees and charges
- The Customer agrees to pay Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd the businesses advertised price plus a small additional bank charge per booking. This may change from time to time to time without notice. The bank charge per booking is displayed at the time of booking on our booking platform.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable nor can be transferred for cash. A customer has 3 years to use their gift voucher.
Day tour terms and conditions
- The Customer agrees to abide by all terms, conditions, and directions of Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd and its driver/guide/staff
- The customer will always remain courteous to other passengers, apply the very best practice as possible regarding their own personal safety and those they are travelling with.
- There is to be no hot liquid or hot food allowed on the day tour under any circumstances.
- Water and cold snacks are permitted on the day tour
- There is to be no consumption of alcohol on the day tour under any circumstances
- Payment for the tour — the customer acknowledges and agrees that the price charged by Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd for our day tours may be subject to change on any given day. Once a customer has paid for their day tour there will be no change to that customers price.
- Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd will not accept any bookings from the customer unless the customer is at least 18 years of age. The customer assures Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd that they are at least 18 years of age and admission of this is confirmed when they make a booking.
- The Customer will be required by Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd to provide booking confirmation when they join our tour.
- The driver on the day may change the day tour as seen fit due to the conditions on the day after advising guests
- Blue Mountains Day Tours Pty Ltd has public liability through QBE insurance which covers all aspects of our business, this should not prevent you from having your own personal insurance or travel insurance whilst attending an event that is being run by our business
- This Coronavirus document is available to all people considering travelling on our Blue Mountains Day Tour including agents and hotels. This document is publicly available. Our source is the Federal Government of Australia.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause illness from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
- Initial human infections of the novel type of coronaviruses were acquired from exposure to animals at a live animal market in Wuhan. On the 20th of January 2020, Chinese authorities confirmed the novel coronavirus is now spreading person-to-person. The disease caused by the novel coronavirus has been named COVID-19 by the World Health Organisation.
- Common symptoms of the disease include a fever, cough and difficulty breathing. Severe cases can cause pneumonia, and even death.
Before you travel
Talk to your doctor before travelling with young children, babies, or an elderly person; if you’re pregnant; if you have a weak immune system or have a chronic medical condition.
If your doctor advises against travel, please contact our business immediately and advise that you will no longer be travelling, and a full refund will be issued regardless of when booking cancellation is received. Our contact is firstname.lastname@example.org and you will need to provide evidence from your doctor that you can no longer travel
Check with your travel agent, airline, cruise operator, accommodation provider and travel insurance provider to consider your options before departing your country in the rare case that you don’t continue your travel, or you are impacted by the Coronavirus.
To minimise your risk of exposure:
Always practice good hygiene to protect against infections. Good hygiene includes:
washing your hands often with soap and water
- using a tissue and covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- avoiding close contact with others, particularly if they are unwell If you develop symptoms (fever, a cough, sore throat, tiredness, or shortness of breath), arrange to see a doctor for an urgent assessment. You need to isolate yourself to prevent it spreading to other people.
- Surgical masks in the community are only helpful in preventing people who are infected with coronavirus from spreading it to others. Always follow the advice of local authorities.
Covid policies of our Blue Mountains Day Tour:
At all times we have available on-board tissues for all guests. If you require tissues, please see your driver/guide. These are available on entering the vehicle.
At all times we have hand sanitizer on our tour. This is available both on the bus and at breakfast and lunch. We strongly urge our guests to use this hand sanitizer before and after breakfast and when entering the bus on each occasion to minimise risk.
Our bus at the end of each day is cleaned and all areas of contact are wiped down by our drivers in readiness for the following day. High traffic areas on our bus is also cleaned during the day
At the conclusion of every day our bus is thoroughly checked for any property that has been left on the bus. We will attempt to contact the rightful owner if this can not be achieved the lost property will be documented in our lost property book and the lost property will be kept for a period of 12-months.