Enjoy breakfast with the Kangaroos in the Australian bush surrounded by the sounds of Australia. Our unique excursion for school aged children is proving to be very popular. We operate with a minimum of 12 children.
The itinerary is as follows:
- 9:15am arrival for breakfast in the Australian bush. Breakfast consists of a bacon and egg roll, fruit, orange or apple juice.
- 10am – your day of education begins with your guide sharing the stories of the Blue Mountains.
- 10:45am – you commence a 2-hour return walk to the Nepean River stopping along the way to enjoy some stories about our region.
- 1pm – return to the campground and at this point your guide over lunch will tell you the story of the crossing of the Mountains back in 1813.
- 2pm – your day concludes.
NB: Cost does not include bus hire or driver. Cost is on the basis of children being transported to our location. Maximum vehicle allowed into the National Park is a ROSA 24 seat vehicle. All staff are first aid qualified and have current working with children accreditation. All children must bring a hat, we provide sunscreen and additional water. All children must bring their own water bottles. If parents are transporting children they are to meet at the Euroka Camping grounds and park in the first carpark at the bottom of the hill. This will also be the pick up location at 2pm.