If you are planning on visiting Australia why don’t you come camping with us. Break out of the comfort zone. If the weekend camping is not your thing you should consider booking an overnight camping experience. Our camping trips are hosted by Chapo our business owner who is well respected around Australia for his knowledge of the bush.
So….what is it like camping with our team? On arrival your campsite is erected. Besides walking on some of Australia’s greatest hiking trails, seeing the most stunning waterfalls or being up close to one of Australia’s oldest Aboriginal historic caves, you will enjoy the entire camping experience with traditional Aboriginal dance and dreamtime stories around the campfire (applies to weekend camping only).
Friday night enjoy your private Aboriginal dance performance then on the Saturday evening listen to Australian Country music as the flicker of the fire keeps you warm.
We are the ONLY all-inclusive adventure camping in the Blue Mountains that includes live entertainment around the campfire. Saturday is an action packed day including abseiling with some of the most stunning views as a backdrop. Following lunch we take you on a hiking trail to the Three Sisters. Your day will be complete with more magnificent views and fine wine and nibbles at the campground.
Sunday we will explore the National Park and show you the historic Red Hands Cave in Glenbrook and other key lookouts before returning for a picnic lunch.
The cost is $795 per adult and $295 per child. Cost includes National Park fees, entertainment, transport within the National Park and to venues throughout the weekend and all food and beverages. There is nothing more for you to pay, we do everything!
Once you have booked your weekend our team will then be in contact and remain available if you have any questions. Our weekends operate between September and March each year. Our weekend camping recommences in September 2019.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Glenbrook National Park|
|COMMENCEMENT/FINISH TIME||3pm Friday afternoon, concludes after lunch Sunday afternoon|
|All meals: Friday and Saturday dinner, Saturday and Sunday breakfast, Saturday and Sunday lunch, refreshments throughout the weekend. Tents will be erected on site ready for your arrival, stretcher beds, mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows, torches, transport throughout the weekend, camping chairs, utensils – we supply everything!|
NB: If guests choose to bring their own sleeping bags and/or pillows that is perfectly okay. Environmentally ECO toilets are available on the campground and flush toilets are available at the entrance to the National Park. Camp shower facilities are available on the weekend however shower times are limited due to availability of water.
| All National Park fees|
|Guests are encouraged to being their own Personal hygiene items|
Day 1: Your camping adventure weekend begins
Our team looks forward to welcoming you to your weekend of adventure and excitement. The weekend starts at 3pm as we enter the Blue Mountains National Park at Glenbrook. On arrival there is a quick presentation and safety briefing. At 6pm dinner is served. Following dinner we travel a short distance and meet our special guests who will show you traditional Aboriginal dance. After our special guests depart it will be time to return to our campground, relax and reflect and enjoy some quality time together around the campfire before heading to bed.
Day 2: It’s time to rise and shine
The Great Camping Adventure team will wake you up nice and early with a little help from the local wildlife and what we call ‘natures alarm clock’. Our chef is there before we are awake preparing breakfast. Once breakfast has been completed we then depart for the greatest adventure of all – abseiling at one of the Mountains most picturesque locations followed by lunch then a hiking trail to the Three Sisters. On arrival back at the campground we will have a platter made from local produce topped off with a complimentary local wine from our region. Tonight we have an experience as our special guest sings traditional Australian county music around the campfire. Through song you will learn about our country.
Day 3 – our final day together!
Up nice and early we will explore the National Park and see one of Australia’s oldest Aboriginal caves and lookouts. Our weekend together concludes after lunch.
Our 2018 remaining dates are as follows:
- Friday April 27th (3pm arrival) until Sunday April 29th (after lunch) 8 positions remain
- Friday September 7th (3pm arrival) until Sunday September 9th (after lunch)
- Friday September 21st (3pm arrival) until Sunday September 23rd (after lunch)
- Friday October 5th (3pm arrival) until Sunday October 7th (after lunch)
- Friday October 12th (3pm arrival) until Sunday October 14th (after lunch)
- Friday November 9th (3pm arrival) until Sunday November 11th (after lunch)
- Friday December 7th (3pm arrival) until Sunday December 9th (after lunch)
2019 dates are as follows:
- Friday January 4th (3pm arrival) until Sunday January 6th (after lunch)
- Friday February 8th (3pm arrival) until Sunday February 10th (after lunch)
- Friday March 8th (3pm arrival) until Sunday March 10th (after lunch)
- Friday April 12th (3pm arrival) until Sunday April 14th (after lunch)
Dates for the remainder of 2019 to be released in July, 2018.
- Large group bookings: If you have a large group booking and the dates above don’t fit your travelling schedule you will need to make contact by calling our mobile 0414 011 252 and we will look into the availability of additional weekends or mid week to meet your schedule. If you have larger groups above our maximum number being 15 please let us know as we have access to additional camping grounds adjacent to our main camping ground.
- Schools/clubs/special events camping inquiries also accepted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.