PAY only $195 – All inclusive!
Blue Mountains Day Tours is recommended by 5 star hotels across Sydney and has a 100% 5 star rating on TripAdvisor. We are the only tour company that has ‘breakfast with the Kangaroos’
Don’t book a big bus, our smaller personal tour allows you to interact with your Aussie tour guide and get to know your fellow travelers.
Hear incredible stories about the history of our amazing country. Within one hour of leaving the City you will enjoy our famous ‘breakfast with the Kangaroos’ and hear the amazing sounds of the Australian bush. See the Three sisters, waterfalls and lookouts. Experience all rides at Scenic World, lunch at an iconic Aussie pub and be amazed at Featherdale wildlife park, showcasing Australia’s unique variety of animals.
Don’t delay in booking our popular Blue Mountains Day Tour online
Whilst other tour groups charge more as the day goes on, we charge one price $195 and everything is included.
|DEPARTURE TIME/LOCATION||We have convenient pick up locations throughout Sydney CBD.|
- 6:20am Sofitel Darling Harbour: 12 Darling Drive
- 6:25am Four Points Sheraton: 88 Broadway Chippendale
- 6:25am Mecure Inn Central: 818 – 820 George Street Chippendale
- 6:35am Hilton International: 488 George Street Sydney, however pick up is at the rear of the building on Pitt Street
- 6:40am Sofitel Wentworth: 61 – 101 Phillip Street Sydney
- 6:45am Intercontinental Hotel: 117 Macquarie Street, Sydney
- 6:45am Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel: 31 Pitt Street, Sydney
- 6:50am Four Seasons: pick up is at the rear entrance on Harrington Street
- 7am Grace Hotel: 77 York Street, Sydney
- Times subject to change without notice due to local traffic conditions.
NB: If you are based on the Northern Beaches you will have to make your way to circular quay and meet us at the Marriott Hotel. If you are staying in the Eastern suburbs we will meet you at any of the above locations.
|RETURN TIME/LOCATION||We drop all guests at the Olympic Wharf, where you receive a guided ferry ride back to Sydney. Ferry departs at 5:15pm, arriving at Circular quay, followed by Darling Harbour.|
|Your day includes:|
- National park entrance fee
- Breakfast with the Kangaroos (subject to last minute change due to weather conditions. If park is closed due to flooding breakfast is served at a local cafe)
- Scenic World entrance fee including all rides
- Hot lunch
- Featherdale Wildlife Park entrance fee
- Guided ferry ride back to Sydney
- All transport between locations
|Souvenirs, alcoholic drinks at lunch|
Blue Mountains Day tour:
Pay Just $195 everything is included.
We pick you up and your tour guides will be entertaining you from the moment you cross the Sydney Harbour bridge. As one American tourist Kay from Florida said recently ‘this is the best tour I have ever been on’. Hear the stories about how Australia began, Captain Cook, the First Fleet and the crossing of the Blue Mountains in 1813. See Kangaroos in the wild, stunning cliff faces and waterfalls. Be mesmerised by the three sisters that have stood silently for millions of years.
- from 6am – we start collecting guests and our goal is to leave Sydney by 7am
- We travel across the Sydney Harbour bridge and enter the Blue Mountains travelling on the original road that the explorers carved through the mountain back in 1813.
- We visit the National Park so we can see Kangaroos in the wild.
- Your tour then travels further up the Blue Mountains heading to almost 1,000 metres, seeing the most spectacular cliff faces and the Three Sisters. There will be Aboriginal places along the way. Your day includes all rides at Scenic world, Featherdale wildlife park, Kangaroos, lunch and your ferry ride home.
Once you finish your exciting Blue Mountains Day tour please remember that our greatest form of advertising and marketing is an endorsement from our customers. Please tell the world via your private social media channels and public forums, letting everyone know about your experience. You can click on our Facebook and Trip Advisor links here.
Thank You for supporting our business in turn you are supporting the employment of locals in the Blue Mountains.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.