- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Katoomba, NSW
- Product code: BMAT
Our Blue Mountains Afternoon Sunset Tour is a unique opportunity to see a side of the UNESCO world heritage Blue Mountains rarely seen by international tourists.
Our local guides will take you to lookouts to admire the stunning views of the upper Blue Mountains including the Three Sisters. You will meet Yamandirra, who will perform a traditional Aboriginal Welcome to Country and walking bush tour providing guests with a special insight into Australia’s heritage. Your day will end with a sunset river cruise along the spectacular Nepean Gorge. Cruising on the award-winning Nepean Belle, you will enjoy a 5-star experience including a 3-course dinner, champagne on arrival, and live country music. We pick up from many of Sydney’s 5-star hotels and will drop you back directly to your pick-up point at the end of your day. Your Blue Mountains Afternoon Tour is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the stunning World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains like never before.
Your Blue Mountains Afternoon Sunset Tour includes:
- Sunset river cruise on the award-winning Nepean Belle along the Nepean River including a three-course dinner, champagne on arrival, and live music entertainment. Alcoholic beverages also included*.
- Traditional aboriginal welcome to country ceremony and walking tour.
- Pick-up and return from Sydney hotel or pick-up location.
- Tour of the UNESCO world heritage listed Blue Mountains including visiting the amazing Three Sisters and other amazing lookouts through the region.
Blue Mountains Day tours is a local, family-owned tour company employing local guides and delivering guests with a truly personalised experience.
People from around the world have clearly spoken: ‘this is one of the best tours we have ever been on’ Marjorie Kansas and ‘the passion that Hayden showed about his country was second to none’ Marcus London. Every international tourist deserves a day in the Mountains they will never forget and our unique, energetic and professional guides put on a show that they will never forget.
We look forward to showing you the world heritage listed Blue Mountains